Social debt counselling services
We help you
- to get an overview over your own finances
- to represent your interests in contact with the creditors
- to apply for social benefits
- to find a solution for your debts
- to file for bankruptcy
If you have questions about securing your bank account in Germany (P-Konto, Pfändungsschutzkonto) or if you need a certificate for your bank account (P-Konto-Bescheinigung) we will give advice and help.
To give professional advice, we need an overview over your personal and financial situation. You can be sure, that we are always confidential. It would be helpful,
- if you already write down your income and expenses
- if you already have a list of your debts and
- if you bring your papers sorted.
We give advice in Neubrandenburg, Neustrelitz and the county Mecklenburg Lake District ( Landkreis Mecklenburgische Seenplatte)
All citizens from Neubrandenburg and Neustrelitz will get advice. Further all debtors which are living in the county Mecklenburgische Seenplatte can come with questions. In other cases we will send people to debt counselling services in their counties.
How you will get an appointment:
Usually we invite you to our surgery every Tuesday from 8 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm. There you will get informations within a week. If you want to file up for bankruptcy you have to expect a waiting time.